In this lesson we will:
- discuss “Why do we wear uniforms?”,
- discuss Japanese Fashion Subcultures,
- revise vocabulary (clothing items),
- describe what someone is wearing and
- research a fashion subgroup of your choice.
Why do we wear uniforms and what does it say about it?
Japanese Fashion Subcultures
For more watch the following video:
Answer the questions from http://bit.ly/2qhd9X4 about decora fashion subgroup with as much detail as possible from the video.
Click here to revise vocabulary.
The verb ‘to wear’
- Listen to the description of Jun and choose the corresponding letter.
- Read the description of Mayu and choose the corresponding letter.
Choose a person who has not already been described. In pairs, describe what they are wearing using the correct vocabulary and verbs.
Attempt Activity 6 from Layer C.
See examples below.